The latest report titled “2-Propylheptanol Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the 2-Propylheptanol.
|Process Included||2-Propylheptanol Production From C4 alkenes via Hydroformylation|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investmen
tLand and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence 2-Propylheptanol production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Table of Contents
Procurement Resource Assessment of 2-Propylheptanol Production Process:
- 2-Propylheptanol Production From C4 alkenes via Hydroformylation: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of 2-Propylheptanol production using C4 alkenes via Hydroformylation. The Hydroformylation process of C4 alkenes leads to the production of aldehydes and their subsequent hydrogenation, resulting in the formation of 2-propylheptanol.
2-Propylheptanol is a colourless, flammable liquid that non-dissolvable in water and also recognized as 2PH. It has a mild alcohol-like smell, and it floats on water. It is a solid, waxy liquid that belongs to the C-10 fatty alcohol class. It is an essential feedstock in surfactants, anti-wear lubricating oil, resins, and plasticizer production. In the manufacturing of PVC, it can be employed as a heat stabilizer. 2-Propylheptanol is also utilised as an antifoaming mediator in the textile division. Palmate and oleate-based commodities hold significant importance in the cosmetics industry.
2-Propylheptanol is extensively used in the plasticizer industry, which is primarily driving its demand. It is mainly used to produce ester, which is further used in plasticizers that transform rigid polyvinyl chloride (PVC) into flexible material. Furthermore, its use in surfactants, adhesives, and sealant applications further its market growth.
Key Questions Answered in the 2-Propylheptanol Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the 2-Propylheptanol market?
- What are the various processes used for 2-Propylheptanol production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce 2-Propylheptanol?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of 2-Propylheptanol?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of 2-Propylheptanol?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of 2-Propylheptanol?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a 2-Propylheptanol production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for 2-Propylheptanol production?
- What is the time frame for 2-Propylheptanol plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of 2-Propylheptanol?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- 2-propenenitrile- https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-propenenitrile
- 2-Propanol- https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-propanol
- 2-Methylpropan-1-ol- https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-methylpropan-1-ol
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA