Global Maltose Industry Report: Analysis and Forecast 2022-2027
Regional Category Spend, Primary Demand, Price Analysis and Indicators, and Best Buying Practices of the Maltose Industry Report
The global Maltose industry achieved a volume of 3.76 MMT in 2021. In the projection period of 2022-2027, the industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 1.5 percent, attaining a volume of around 4.11 MMT by 2027.
The maltose industry report broadly studies the industry, together with important segments, movements, drivers, constraints, the competitive landscape, and other critical market features.
The high maltose syrup is used in a variety of foods to improve flavour, structure, and texture, as well as to provide resistance to colour development, moisture absorption, and crystallisation in finished goods such as hard candies. It provides exceptional solidity and clarity to the finished goods. North America is the biggest category spender by region which is impelling the demand for the Maltose industry.
Maltose: Industry Definition and Segmentation
Maltose, also known as malt, is a disaccharide made up of two alpha D glucose units. The two units of glucose are joined together by an alpha 1,4 glycosidic link. In the human small intestine mucosa, the enzymes maltase and isomaltose break down maltose molecules into two glucose molecules, which are then absorbed by the body. A disaccharide, on the other hand, is a carbohydrate formed by mixing two glucose molecules.
The three highly popular disaccharides are sucrose, maltose, and lactose. Lactulose, trehalose, and cellobiose are three lesser-known disaccharides. Dehydration reactions occur when one water molecule is removed by joining two monosaccharides to form a disaccharide molecule. The dehydration reaction is the reaction that occurs during this phase.
Get a Free Sample Report with Table of Contents: – https://www.procurementresource.com/reports/maltose-industry-report/request-sample
The Maltose industry report comprises segments by:
- Type: Food grade, industrial grade, and pharmaceutical grade
- Application: Candy, Cold drinks, liquid beverages, and biological medium
- Region: North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, the Middle East and Africa, Oceania, South America, and the Rest of the World
Snapshot of the Report
The regional market for the Maltose industry can be divided into North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, the Middle East and Africa, Oceania, South America, and the Rest of the World.
Read Full Report with Table of Contents: – https://www.procurementresource.com/reports/maltose-industry-report
- The rising desire for natural and healthful components in the food business is driving up demand for high-maltose syrups, particularly those manufactured from corn or other natural sources. Customer demand for natural and gluten-free food products, as well as increasing health awareness, are assisting the segment’s rise.
- High-maltose corn syrups have seen growing demand as a food ingredient in recent years due to the unfavorable reputation of high fructose corn syrups, which are alleged to have negative health effects.
- Maltose, unlike fructose and galactose, is a less hazardous sugar. Furthermore, the constant properties of maltose may improve product demand in the pharmaceutical industry as a substitute for chemically manufactured sugar.
Category Insight by Region
- North America’s maltose market is rapidly increasing, boosting the maltose market to a greater extent.
- The region’s increasing use of new technologies, as well as the presence of significant competitors, are expected to present the market with several potential prospects.
- Furthermore, rising consumption of baked products and confectionary in industrialised countries such as North America and Europe is driving up demand for maltose.
Best Procurement Practices
The Procurement Resource’s global Maltose industry report gives an extensive analysis of the best buying practices followed by Maltose supplying and consuming regions around the world, including engagement models, buyer, and supplier negotiation levers, and contract terms among others.
Category Management Analyses
The prominent companies in the market of maltose are Shandong Bailong Chuangyuan Bio-Tech Co., Ltd., Wuxi Gum Base Co. Ltd., Om Enterprises, Honest Derivatives, and Radha Govind Industries, AWA for Food Additives, Zukan, Burgosano.S. L, Alimad, Falcon SA, and Special Ingredients Ltd.
The industry report contains mergers and acquisitions, plant shutdowns, investments/divestments, capacity additions, and other latest developments in the market.
- Also Check Other Industry Reports
- Engineering and Design Services Industry Report – https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/global-engineering-and-design-services-industry-report-analysis-and-forecast-2022-2027-2023-01-16
- Contract Mining Services Industry Report – https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/global-contract-mining-services-industry-report-analysis-and-forecast-2022-2027-2023-01-16
- Clinical Staffing Services Industry Report – https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/global-clinical-staffing-services-industry-report-analysis-and-forecast-2022-2027-2023-01-16
- Millets Procurement Report – https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/millets-prices-trend-and-forecasts-provided-by-procurement-resource-2023-01-16
We Provide Lots of Industries Reports With Full Analysis, For That You Should Visit Our Procurement Resource Website, Apart From This, We Also Provide the Latest Price Trends of Various Products Including DAP Price, Sunflower Seed Price and Chloroform Price.
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertake extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost-models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
We work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. We also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with the updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate, so that they can form strategies which ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Amanda Williams
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA