I built my website, a site which sells Mephedrone (Plant Feed) Mcat-Meow, about 2 months ago and I found it very hard to get a ranking at first, and exposure to my site. I did a lot of research and reading/buying into all this. These are Mephedron (4-MMC) online kaufen my top ten tips for free traffic/site awareness = Customers.
Table of Contents
Top 10 Tips
- Only submit your site/s to Google, Yahoo (Free submit) and Bing, as all these SEO companies who state that they will submit your site to 500, 5000 search engines is a load of rubbish. The main 3 players in search engines are the 3 above, and all these other sites only have a limited number of people who use them, and all the not so good sites take listings/content from the main 3 so there is just no need to pay. FACT!!
- Submit your site to the directories, DMOZ being the main one and all the others. Try and be as precise as you can as the DMOZ directory is run by volunteers and if you are lying or have missed out content etc. you may not get listed. A lot more people use these than you think ie: people looking things up, and other companies.
- Join as many social bookmarking sites/news sites as you can. Enter your business but you may have to act as a third party ie: ” I know where you can buy great shoes from, I bought some from “Deakins” and you even get free delivery and a voucher off next purchase etc.” You get the idea yes? and be persistent – open groups on these sites in the name of your business or something to do with it.
- Free classifieds, you may not think that they will bring you much traffic/custom but believe me “They do” Craigslist, Vivastreet etc. And all the others there are more than 80 million free classified sites out there so use them.
- Open up a Facebook personal account in your business name, and fill in whatever details you want the main aim of the game is to get exposure. You can ask/add people you know as friends and then go into their friends and add them, just keep adding even people you don’t know. You can build up a massive database and you can put promotions/info in your “Whats happening” part where you write about yourself. You can add links straight to your site, so everyone who is your friend will see your business and have a direct link.
- Type in “get free links” into Google and go for one way links to your site, this will improve your ranking in the search engines as well. I only advise you to get reciprocal links to your site from sites that are in the same field as your business, and from up to date (Not old doormant sites). Getting reciprocal links from sites that have nothing to do with your site could have a negative effect on your search engine ranking.
ie: if you have a site that sells alcohol and your linking to a site for baby products.
- Print some leaflets/flyers on your home printer you can get normal black Ink for £1.00 a cartridge from companies who produce cloned cartridges. There very cheap and effective, you can put them up on legal poster boards, and ask shops/companies if you can put some on there counter etc.
- Write a blog about your business, or things to do with it. This is a great way of getting the word out and about, and you can even add a link to your site from there. With a bit of luck you could get paid a small amount as well.
- You can also write press releases, and articles about your business telling people what its about and what you do.
- Build an email list and keep on building it, then send emails to everyone on the list, even people who you may not think to send one to. Just send to everyone, but beware do not over do it! Spamming is not good for anyone’s business, make sure you change the content a little for each different email campaign and put something else in there info etc. So that when they see your email in their inbox they open it, as if your sending the same boring non exciting text they probably will not even open it, so keep it rich and informative.
Chemicals Within Synthetic Drug Bath Salts
First and foremost, bath salts are not what they are marketed as or believed to be. It is called this so it can be legally sold in the United States but they are actually synthetic drugs with ingredients that can cause extreme psychotic episodes, along with other long term negative effects. The bath salts drug is sold to imitate the effects of crystal meth, cocaine, pcp, ecstacy, and/or LSD. It is sold on the Internet and corner stores, smoke shops and gas stations around the country. The drug is marketed under many names such as “vanilla sky”, “ivory wave”, “red dove”, “blue silk, “zoom”, and much more.
A lot of people have died using this product. Deaths result from homicide, suicide, overdosing, and at the hands of friends of users or police officers. The reason some die at the hands of friends and/or police officers is because the extremely violent behavior the user of the synthetic drug exhibits and the PCP like super strength they have. The individual ingredients placed in bath salts are to blame for these deaths. Here are the most common and seemingly most dangerous chemicals placed in these products.
Methylone aka M1, bk-MDMA, and 3,4-methylenedioxy-N-methylcathinone serves as an entactogen/stimulant and is classified as being a cathinone, phenethylamine, and amphetamine. This drug was patented by Alexander Shulgin and Jacob Peyton in 1996, with its intended use of being an antidepressant. In 2004, the chemical began being used for recreational use as the new designer drug to hit the Netherlands. The first product on the market with methylone was named “Explosion,” a product that comes in liquid form. Soon Explosion came to the USA and other countries, sold from the Internet.
Methylone soon became one of the ingredients used in the new synthetic bath salts drug. This chemical has harmful effects. The intensity of the negative effects of it is multiplied when blended with other dangerous substances. Below is a list of side effects associated with methylone.
Euphoria/dysphoria, mental stimulation, anxiolysis/anxiogenesis, insomnia, derealization, hallucinations, hypertension, hyper-thermia, sweating, tachycardia, anorexia, nausea, vomiting, and psychotic episodes can be found in methylone users.
Mephedrone (4-MMC) is an active ingredient identified in the synthetic bath salts drug. This concentrate was banned from use but can still be found in some of the alter egos of the drug. It falls in the amphetamine and cathinone classes and is commonly referred to as meph, drone, and M CAT. It is allegedly manufactured in China and has compounds similar to those found in Khat plants found in eastern Africa. The forms of this chemical include tablets and powders, which can be snorted, swallowed, or injected with effects related to cocaine and amphetamines.
Paranoia, erratic and delusional behavior, troubles with short term memory, short attention span, teeth grinding, depression, sweating, appetite loss, increase in body temperature and heart rate, and difficulty breathing. Nose bleeds and burns occur when snorting mephedrone. Under special circumstances the user may suffer heart palpitations, blue fingers, and seizures. This chemical found in the synthetic bath salts drug is also highly addictive. The user may be prone to psychotic episodes with long term abuse.
MD.P.V is a psycho-active drug with stimulant properties. First created in 1969, it became an abused discovery when it was sold as designer drugs. Some names for this chemical are Black Rob, Magic, MTV, Super Coke, and Peeve. This substance is most commonly found in the dangerous bath salts synthetic drug. Here are a list of physiological and psychological side effects users may suffer below.
Rapid heartbeat, high blood pressure, narrowed blood vessels, inability to sleep, stomach cramps, increase in body temperature, chills, dilated pupils, and headaches are common occurrences. Sometimes the user of MD.P.V with experience severe paranoia, psychotic episodes, extreme anxiety, renal failure, violent behavior, and suicidal thoughts and actions. Long term use may lead to respiratory failure, liver failure, and might end in seizures.
The synthetic drug bath salts are extremely dangerous and should not be tried by anyone. Stores that sell them may not identify the age of those who want to purchase it, as the link in the resources box shows videos of investigation. The videos show underage teens buying the drug with no problem while undercover with hidden cameras. The link also gives information on recent murders, suicides, and overdose stories.