According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “India Aluminum Extrusion Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027″, the India aluminum extrusion market size reached 932,000 Tons in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach 1,232,613 Tons by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.63% during 2022-2027. Aluminum extrusion refers to the process of forcing aluminum alloy through an extrusion die with a particular cross-sectional profile. An extrusion press involves various parts, such as main cylinder, hydraulic pressure, ram, dummy block, billet, and container. Extrusion can be categorized as positive, reverse, compound and radial extrusion. Aluminum extrusion helps to enhance the deformation capacity, structural and mechanical properties of aluminum. In India, it is widely utilized in the automotive, construction, electrical and transport industries.
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the purchase behaviors of the consumers globally-our estimates about the latest market trends and forecast values after considering the impact of this pandemic.
India Aluminum Extrusion Market Trends:
The escalating demand for durable and lightweight extruded products in various end use industries is primarily fueling the India aluminum extrusion market growth. The increasing usage of extrusion in the industrial and solar power sectors is further driving the market toward growth. Moreover, the rising construction of prefabricated structures, curtain walling, and space frame systems is positively influencing the market growth in the country. The increasing popularity of aluminum shutters and formwork has prompted leading players to offer fabricated and customized extrusion profiles, which is creating a positive outlook for the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
Our report has categorized the market based on product type, alloy type and end use industry.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Mill Finished
- Powder Coated
Breakup by Alloy Type:
- 1000 Series Aluminum Alloy
- 2000 Series Aluminum Alloy
- 3000 Series Aluminum Alloy
- 5000 Series Aluminum Alloy
- 6000 Series Aluminum Alloy
- 7000 Series Aluminum Alloy
Breakup by End-Use Industry:
- Building and Construction
- Machinery and Equipment
- Consumer Durables
Breakup by Region:
- North India
- West and Central India
- South India
- East India
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
Key highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance
- Market Outlook
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Table of Contents
|Base Year of the Analysis||2021|
|Segment Coverage||Product Type, Alloy Type, End Use Industry, Region|
|Region Covered||North India, West and Central India, South India, East India|
|Customization Scope||10% Free Customization|
|Report Price and Purchase Option||Single User License: US$ 2299|
Five User License: US$ 3399
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||10-12 Weeks|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the India aluminum extrusion market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the India aluminum extrusion market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the alloy type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the India aluminum extrusion market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Read More: https://37r.net/