The latest report titled “Polycarbonate Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Polycarbonate.
|Process Included||Polycarbonate Production from Bisphenol A (BPA or Bis-A) and Carbonyl Chloride via Condensation PolymerisationPolycarbonate Production from Bisphenol A (BPA or Bis-A) and Diphenyl Carbonate (DPC)|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Polycarbonate production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Polycarbonate Production Process:
- Polycarbonate Production from Bisphenol A (BPA or Bis-A) and Carbonyl Chloride via Condensation Polymerisation: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Polycarbonate production via Bisphenol A (BPA or Bis-A) and Carbonyl Chloride via Condensation Polymerisation. During the process, a bisphenol A solution in sodium hydroxide is formed, which is followed by being mixed with a carbonyl chloride solution soluble in an organic solvent like dichloromethane. Later, polymerisation is performed along with a catalyst (basically an amine). In an inorganic layer, the polycarbonate is formed, and the aqueous layer is removed. The resulting product obtained gets evaporated, finally resulting in polycarbonate (polymer) formation.
2.Polycarbonate Production from Bisphenol A (BPA or Bis-A) and Diphenyl Carbonate (DPC) :
This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Polycarbonate production through Bisphenol A (BPA or Bis-A) and Diphenyl Carbonate (DPC). During the process, polymerisation relies on the transesterification of diphenyl carbonate (DPC) with bisphenol A, known as the Melt process, which leads to obtaining the undiluted product and can be pelletised directly to get polycarbonate.
Polycarbonate, or PC, belongs to a thermoplastic polymer group containing carbonate groups in their chemical structures. Polycarbonates are primarily used in engineering due to their properties of being materials that are strong, tough and can also be easily moulded and thermoformed. Polycarbonates are employed in many applications as they are high-performance plastic materials.
Polycarbonate has applications in the electrical & electronics sector as the resin when mixed with other polymers like ABS and PBT, helps improve the resulting product’s impact resistance and high-temperature performance. The compounds made are processed further to be used in fabricating headlamp lenses, lighting systems, exterior parts, and interior components by automotive OEMs. The demand for Polycarbonate in electrical and automotive applications boosts the market’s expansion. The product can be moulded easily and is flexible, so it is an ideal choice for thermoforming applications.
Key Questions Answered in the Polycarbonate Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Polycarbonate market?
- What are the various processes used for Polycarbonate production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Polycarbonate?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Polycarbonate?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Polycarbonate?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Polycarbonate?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Polycarbonate production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Polycarbonate production?
- What is the time frame for Polycarbonate plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Polycarbonate?
Browse More Reports:
- Sodium bicarbonate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/sodium-bicarbonate
- Sodium Percarbonate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/sodium-percarbonate
- Polypropylene Carbonate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/polypropylene-carbonate
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA